Alameda County Housing Resource Center

Person standing still on bridge at sunset

Alameda County Housing Resource Center (HRC) Access Points

Housing Resource Centers provide housing problem solving services and other coordinated entry services to people who are experiencing homelessness in Alameda County.

Click here to find a Housing Resource Center in your area.

If you are fleeing domestic violence, sexual assault or human trafficking:

  • Call 911 if you are in immediate danger
  • Call 211 or the hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) for services, shelter and housing information