Alameda County has set ambitious targets for 2026 – to ensure the availability of diverse and affordable housing for all residents with the goal of eliminating homelessness in Alameda County. These 10x goals are part of the County’s Vision 2026.
In response to the growing housing crisis, the County will deepen our investment and build on the work already happening to strengthen partnerships with local cities and other stakeholders; maximize the Measure A1 Housing Bond; and leverage new funding to address homelessness and support affordable housing in our communities. The Alameda County Homelessness Action Plan 2018-21 sets forth a plan for the County to invest approximately $340 million over the next three years toward the goal of ending homelessness in Alameda County.
Do you have an Alameda County housing unit to lease?
We are seeking property owners/housing providers — like you — who can help local residents who need a home. Program benefits include:
- Guaranteed on-time monthly payments from a nonprofit organization
- Financial incentives
- Support to help property owners with any tenant issues and resident support services available for tenants
For more information, contact us today!
ACHomes@acgov.org | 510-777-2100
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program flyer (PDF - 0.4 MB)
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program flyer - Spanish (PDF - 0.4 MB)
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program flyer - Simple Chinese (PDF - 0.5 MB)
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program flyer - Traditional Chinese (PDF - 0.5 MB)
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program newsletter ad (PDF - 0.4 MB)
- Alameda County property owner/ housing provider program social media image (JPG)
Home Together Plan
On August 4th, 2020, the Alameda County Board of Supervisors approved the “Home Together Plan” to guide the County’s next steps and future investments in addressing homelessness.
The Home Together Plan is informed by a comprehensive needs analysis of the countywide homelessness response system, and months-long collaborative effort with homeless service and housing providers, County agencies and regional organizations. The plan makes recommendations for addressing homelessness in Alameda County through new investments and system improvements.
Read the Home Together Plan here (PDF - 0.4 MB)