Fairmont Navigation Center
Alameda County has opened the Fairmont Navigation Center in the unincorporated portion of Alameda County. The Fairmont Navigation Center includes 34 units, operated by Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency (BOSS), that provides individuals experiencing unsheltered homelessness with respite, interim housing, and a path toward permanent housing.
In The News
- Fairmont Navigation Center Tiny Homes Village - BOSS - 7/13/2021
- BOSS launches Fairmont Campus Navigation Center Tiny Homes Village - BOSS - 9/21/2021
- 34 New "Tiny Homes" For Homeless, Navigation Center Open - Patch - 9/19/2021
- 34 new 'tiny homes' for unsheltered near San Leandro - KTVU - 9/15/2021
- East Bay tiny homes mean big changes for homeless residents - The Mercury News - 9/16/2021